In this exercise you will be working towards the goal of developing your ability to describe different
You will be given a picture to describe. You will describe your picture in as much detail as possible,
looking at the following aspects:
-Where do you think the picture is taken?
-What colours are dominant?
-What di!erent materials can you see?
-What sort of objects are there in the picture?
-What sort of buildings are there?
-What is the weather like?
-What season is it?
-What is the sky/the ground like?
-+ anything else that is special about your picture.
-In the foreground I can see...
-In the background there are...
-On the right I can see...
-On the left there are...
1. Make a written description of your picture
2. Create an account at fotobabble.com
3. Uppload the photo you have been assigned
4. Prepare your recording by practicing your script.
5. Make a recording of your script.
6. Send the link of your “fotobabble” to your teacher.