1. Go to http://www.ur.se/anacondainenglish/english/see.aspx. Watch the programme about paparazzos and devoted Twilight-fans. Watch the programme together in the classroom.
2. Open your computers, all of you. Answer the following questions about the programme. Post your answers on your school blog. Either you work alone or in pairs.
1) What is the paparazzo Steve writing down in his book?
2) E.L Woody, the producer of Hollywood Uncensored says "Hollywood is driven by publicity". What does he mean?
3) On the bustour by the houses of stars a few are mentioned. Who?
4) How do people in Ireland usually behave when they see a celebrity?
5) How can you tell that Bee and Lynne are truly devoted fans of the "Twilight" sequel?
3. Go to http://www.ur.se/anacondainenglish/english/dialog.aspx. Follow the instructions on the page.